delete
The Kings Arms, Brentford

The Kings Arms, Brentford

The Kings Arms, 19 Boston Manor Rd, Brentford TW8 8EA. Telephone: 020 8560 5860. Website: http://kingsarmsbrentford.co.uk/
Pig Mark 40. The Kings Arms is thought to date back to before 1792 when it was named The Little Kings Arms to differentiate itself from The Great Kings Arms that then stood on the High Street. It was extended in the 1920s and by the 1970s it was a Watneys house. Now it is a free house with a hotel offering seven rooms.

delete
The King’s Head, Ashford (Middlesex)

The King’s Head, Ashford (Middlese...

The Kings Head, 4 Feltham Rd, Ashford TW15 2EB. Telephone: 01784 244631. Website: http://www.kingsheadpubashford.co.uk/
Pig Mark 49. The Kings Head was a Watney’s pub back in the day but is now run by Marston’s. It calls itself a community pub and has a beer garden and a separate eating area.

delete
The Oaks, Ashford (Middlesex)

The Oaks, Ashford (Middlesex)

The Oaks, 77 Feltham Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 1BS. Telephone: 01784 252115. Website: https://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/locations/oaks
Pig Mark 46. The Oaks was called The Hearts of Oak back in the day, but more recently has been renamed and become a Hungry Horse pub. The pub now features a bar, a beer garden and a restaurant.

delete
The Princess Royal, Brentford

The Princess Royal, Brentford

The Princess Royal, 107 Ealing Road, Brentford, TW8 0LF. Telephone: 020 8568 8600. Website: http://www.princessroyalbrentford.co.uk/
Pig Mark 44. The Princess Royal is a Fuller’s pub originally built in 1841, but the current building was designed by Nowell Parr and built in 1921. It is one of the four pubs on the corners of Brentford FC’s Griffin Park stadium. Between 2005 and 2010 the pub was run by Brentford FC, but the lease expired and is once again run by Fuller’s.

delete
O’Riordans, Brentford

O’Riordans, Brentford

O’Riordans Tavern. 3, High Street, Brentford, TW8 0DX. Telephone: 020 8560 5543. Website: –
Pig Mark 41. Freehouse not far from Kew Bridge, O’Riordans has been known by various names since it was first established in 1841. Attracts a largely Irish clientele nowadays, but is currently up for sale so everything could change when a new owner takes over. If that happens, we will update.