delete
The Old Fire Station, Brentford

The Old Fire Station, Brentford

The Old Fire Station, 55 High St, Brentford TW8 0AH. Telephone: 020 8568 5999. Website: http://www.the-firestation.co.uk/
Pig Mark 29. Lovely old building designed by Nowell Parr and opened in 1898 as a fire station, as the name suggests. It closed in 1965 and was then used by the London Ambulance Service until the 1980s. It was listed in 1990 and since 2003 has been a bar and restaurant. Downstairs is a Cuban style bar and on the first floor is a Persian restaurant. On the second floor is a spacious area that can be booked for events and parties.