delete
The Castle, Isleworth

The Castle, Isleworth

The Castle, 18 Upper Square, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 7BN. Telephone: 020 3105 9689. Website: http://www.rampubcompany.co.uk/visit-pubs/the-castle-isleworth
Pig Mark 76. The Castle was established at least in 1794 and has had a recent refurb. There is a separate restaurant/function room area away from the main bar. There is also a covered patio area outside for smokers. The Castle was one of Young’s original five pubs when they took over The Ram Brewery in 1831.

delete
Victoria Tavern, Isleworth

Victoria Tavern, Isleworth

The Victoria Tavern, 55 Worple Rd, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 7BA. Telephone: 020 8892 3385. Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Victoria-Tavern/148498281857248
Pig Mark 65. The Victoria Tavern is a two room pub tucked away in the backstreets of Isleworth. It was established in at least the 1930s and was renovated in 2011.

delete
Royal Oak, Isleworth

Royal Oak, Isleworth

The Royal Oak, 128 Worton Road, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 6EP. Telephone: 020 8560 2906. Website: http://www.royaloakisleworth.co.uk/
Pig Mark 75. The Royal Oak has been established since 1843 and had an internal renovation as recently as 2014. A Fuller’s pub, it has a riverside patio overlooking The Duke of Northumberland’s River.

delete
The Tap on the Line, Kew

The Tap on the Line, Kew

The Tap on the Line, Kew Garden Station, Station Approach, Kew TW9 3PZ. Telephone: 020 8332 1162. Website: http://www.tapontheline.co.uk/
Pig Mark 69. The Tap on the Line was built as part of the station in the 1860s and was originally the station’s timber steaming room. Later it became the buffet hall until it was converted into a pub. It was initially the Flower and Firkin then renamed the Railway until Fuller’s bought it in 2012 and renamed it The Tap on the Line. It is the only remaining tube station pub on the entire London Underground network.

delete
The Botanist, Kew

The Botanist, Kew

The Botanist, 3-5 Kew Green, Kew TW9 3AA. Telephone: 020 8948 4838. Website: https://www.thebotanistkew.co.uk/
Pig Mark 64. The Botanist is a pub situated on the south end of Kew Green. It used to be a microbrewery pub until it was bought by Castle Pubs in autumn 2013 and was refurbished and reopened mid-2014 as a free house without the brewery. As well as a regularly changing selection of beers, it also offers frequent ‘Tap Takeover’ nights when they serve craft beers from a specific brewery. There is a ‘secret garden’ tucked away behind the pub and they also offer food.

delete
The Coach & Horses, Kew

The Coach & Horses, Kew

The Coach & Horses, 8 Kew Green, Kew TW9 3BH. Telephone: 020 8940 1208. Website: https://www.coachhotelkew.co.uk/
Pig Mark 73. As the name suggests, The Coach & Horses was originally an 18th century coaching inn. Now run by Young’s, it offers a bar with Sky on the TV and occasional live music, a quiet area called the Library where one can sit and eat or drink without the TV or music being a disturbance and a separate dining area as well as B&B. There is also a garden hidden away out the back as well as tables and chairs at the front of the pub. The Coach & Horses was one of Young’s original five pubs when they took over The Ram Brewery in 1831 and was also featured as ‘The Fiacre & Unicorns (or The FU)’ in D S Floyd’s murder mystery, Must Flea.

delete
The Greyhound, Kew

The Greyhound, Kew

The Greyhound, 82 Kew Green, Kew TW9 3AP. Telephone: 020 8332 9666. Website: http://www.thegreyhoundkew.co.uk/
Pig Mark 67. The Greyhound has been established since at least the 1870s and features a bar downstairs with an upstairs restaurant area and plenty of room in the garden to eat as well, if the weather suits, They are also happy to serve groups on the Green itself. The pub is dog-friendly, as one would hope with a name like The Greyhound. The Greyhound was featured as ‘The Whippet’ in D S Floyd’s murder mystery, Must Flea.

delete
The Cricketers, Kew

The Cricketers, Kew

The Cricketers, 79 Kew Green, Kew TW9 3AH. Telephone: 020 8940 2078. Website: http://thecricketers-kewgreen.co.uk/
Pig Mark 69. The Cricketers has been established since 1737 though for most of its life has been named The Rose and Crown until it was renamed in 2013. It opened around the same time as cricket started to be played on the adjacent Kew Green and the pub was used as a pavilion by the players until an actual pavilion opened on the Green in 1964.